Issue with adding .wav files to version v3.75.30269.0

Apr 25, 2023

We are experiencing issues with this version and wondering if anyone else is having the same issues. When we add .wav files to the slides, sometimes it works and other times it loads a blank .wav file, even though the file is not blank. 

There is no issue with previous versions and we've had to roll back to previous versions.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Pinned Reply
Steven Benassi

Hello Everyone!

I'm happy to share that we have released Storyline 360 version 76 (Build 3.76.30446.0)!

Included in this release is the fix for the bug Some WAV files into Storyline 360 are empty when being imported

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

2 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Thomas!

Sorry to hear you've run into this snag with importing .wav files to your Storyline course!

Not to worry! I've opened a support case on your behalf so one of our support engineers can take a closer look at your setup and troubleshoot the cause of the issue. They should be in touch shortly!

Thanks for reaching out!

Steven Benassi

Hello Everyone!

I'm happy to share that we have released Storyline 360 version 76 (Build 3.76.30446.0)!

Included in this release is the fix for the bug Some WAV files into Storyline 360 are empty when being imported

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!