Monthly Subscription Option for Articulate 360

Jul 25, 2022

I am disappointed to see many, many potential Articulate customers have been begging Articulate to offer a monthly subscription option for freelancers. In this industry, many of us work on short projects all year, where we only need to provide our own Articulate subscription for some of the projects, and for others, we have it provided for us. 

Articulate needs to listen to the needs of their customers here! Even if they locked us into the subscription for the whole year, but we were able to pay monthly, it would mean a lot more customers for Articulate!

There seems to be no reason why they can't/wont offer this, and it's honestly disappointing. They are very clearly losing customers because of it!

5 Replies
Judy Nollet

I agree that a lot of folks would appreciate the option to pay monthly. 

I also understand that, from Articulate's perspective, they don't want people starting and stopping licenses. Or possibly accepting a contract for a year, but then skipping out somehow, such as by using a credit card that expires before the year is up. 

Still, I think it would most likely be worth it for them to offer a full-year-with-monthly-billing option. They could even add a small amount—maybe $5/month?—for those who choose that option (like insurance companies often do). 

Eric Santos

Hi Toon,

Thanks for reaching out! I understand how a monthly subscription to Articulate 360 can benefit you and other developers. For now, we only offer an annual subscription.

I’d consider contacting our Sales team via email to see if you would qualify for any discounts, such as an academic, multi-year, or volume discount.

I appreciate your patience!