PREVIEW NOT WORKING

Jul 25, 2023

Hello, I see there have been several posts for preview not working, I am having the same issues when previewing any of the options (Slide, Scene, or entire project) it just loads and does not work. I have updated my storyline to the lastest and tried every troubleshooting method I know, Kindly help

8 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Odunaike!

It sounds like you were having some trouble getting your Storyline 360 course to preview. I noticed that you've already opened a support case and connected with my teammate Matthew.

I see that you followed-up with Matthew, letting him know your issue was resolved after reconfiguring some of your triggers. Glad to hear that!

If you run into any other issues moving forward please let us know and we'd be happy to help!

Steven Benassi

Hi B2B Sales Enablement!

I'm sorry to hear you've also run into issues when trying to preview your Storyline course. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot and had some follow-up questions to start.

• Does this issue occur with a specific file or across all of your files?
  • Are you working from your local hard drive? We don't recommend working with files on a network drive as it can cause erratic behavior.

It would be helpful to take a closer look at your project file and test the behavior on our end. Would you be comfortable sharing a copy here in this discussion or privately through a support case? We'll delete it from our system once we're finished!

Jose Tansengco

Hello B2B Sales Enablement,

It sounds like you're experiencing possible data corruption issues with your project file that isn't previewing properly. 

It would be helpful if we can see your project file so we can take a closer look at what's happening. Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case for testing? We'll delete it when we're done!

Jose Tansengco

Hello B2B Sales Enablement,

We're not seeing your project file being uploaded here or through a support case which means that your organization might be blocking the upload from successfully completing. 

You should see the 'Add Attachment' button here which you can use to upload a copy of your course. I also opened a support case on your behalf to get you in touch with one of our support engineers so you can share your project file. Please keep an eye out for an email from our support team!