Right side of screen cut off on iPad view of Storyline 360 course

Mar 25, 2021

I have a client who is using an iPad to view courses and on some slides (not all), the right side of the screen is being cut off. Also I noticed that the Next and Previous buttons are icons and displaying on the right side of the screen; however, when I test the course on my SCORM test sight with an iPad Pro 12.9 inch, nothing is cut off and the buttons are text buttons at the bottom of the screen. Does the size of the iPad matter when viewing courses?  

I have attached an image showing how the right side of the screen is being cut off.

6 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Sherri!

I'm happy to help! I appreciate you sharing a screenshot with us. The size of the iPad shouldn't affect the view of the course. When viewing the course on an iPad, are you using Safari or Chrome?

I'm not seeing any open issues related to viewing a Storyline course on an iPad and having part of the screen cut off. Which iOS version is your learner using? Also, is the course located in a Learning Management System or a website? 

After I get a better understanding of the snag, I'll offer specific troubleshooting steps.