Slide is not visible after zooming page to 400%.

May 19, 2022

Hi
We have a query that when we ZOOM to 400% on the Review Link then the whole slide content is not showing at all.

Please let us know if you need story file OR any suggestion or solution would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

6 Replies
Andrea Koehntop

Hi Aarati!

I apologize for the issues you have viewing a slide when you zoom into 400% in Review 360.

I want to ask you a few follow-up questions to begin troubleshooting:

I look forward to your responses and to helping you work through this issue!

Christine Cannon

Hi! I'm running into this same issue, has there been a follow-up elsewhere perhaps?

I think the larger question lies around the WCAG criterion for ADA. The new standard is 400%, based on this older article Articulate is at 200% for zooming. Is this functionality that is in scope for an upcoming enhancement perhaps?

Thanks so much!

Jose Tansengco

Hi Christine,

No news on changing the zoom accessibility requirement from 200% to 400%. I’ll be happy to pass your thoughts on to our product team, but you can also feel free to detail them more through a feature request! For your reference, you can check out which features will be released soon by visiting our roadmap here. 

Jose Tansengco

Hi Christine, 

Can you confirm if the 400% zoom that you are referring to is covered here: 1.4.10 Reflow (Level AA).

Not to be mixed up with the 200% zoom level discussed here: 1.4.4 Resize Text (Level AA)

Both of these criteria are supported by Storyline 360 as outlined in our VPAT.

Can you clarify exactly what you're experiencing with these zoom levels so I can confirm if this is something that is currently supported in Storyline 360? 

Jose Tansengco

Hi Christine, 

Thanks for the additional information. I opened a support case on your behalf so we can get you in touch with our support team. The behavior that you described doesn't sound correct, and we'll need to investigate this further. Someone from our team will be in touch shortly to help take a closer look at this issue!