Storyline 360 Build 42 Not Passing Scores to LMS

Aug 13, 2020

There is apparently a bug in the latest Storyline 360 Build 42 that does not pass scores to the LMS.  I opened a ticket -- 2 in fact because I just went in circles with the agent on the first one -- and it was finally confirmed that the Articulate representative got the same results on SCORM Cloud - unknown score.  This is a critical issue for us as we offer CEU credits and must have scores.  I went back to Build 41, but that has the bug that doesn't always save course progress in Chrome 83/84 when a user closes the course window.  I have many very frustrated users and need the problem fixed ASAP.  I cannot understand how Articulate could put out a release with such a serious issue as not sending scores to an LMS!  

6 Replies
Katie Riggio

Happy Tuesday, Sheryl!

Update 44 for Storyline 360 is live: We fixed the issue you reported where a result slide that tracked other result slides didn't always send a score to an LMS.

Thank you for helping us make this improvement!

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Ashley,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing with your published output.

I'm curious if you are able to replicate the error in another LMS environment, such as SCORM Cloud, or is it specific to your LMS?

If you can replicate or need our help in testing, please share your project file publicly here or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

Ashley Thirtyacre

I have shared the file privately and the issue appears to be replicated on SCORM Cloud as well.  This particular course does include branching with two results slides depending on user role.  Sometimes one path reports accurately, sometimes, it is the other path that reports correctly.  Appreciate the ability to have two results slide capabilities now - thank you!