Storyline 360 crashes when adding conditions to triggers

May 19, 2021

Has anyone been experiencing crashes when trying to add conditions to a trigger with the latest version of SL360? 

I finally got our company's help desk to update my SL360 to the latest version (v.3.51.24979.0) a couple of days ago.  Since that update, I have crashed whenever I've tried to add a condition to a trigger.  This never happened before the latest update.  I have rebooted, etc., in between these events, and I have experienced the same issue in two different SL360 files.  I have had no other problems with SL360 or my files.

2 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Carol!

I'm sorry you're running into an issue with Storyline 360 crashing when adding conditions to a trigger. It sounds like this might be happening with every slide. Is that correct?

I'd like our Support Engineers to step in to determine what is getting in the way here. You can reach their team in a support case. They'll let you know as soon as they receive your inquiry and continue the conversation via email. I'll make sure to follow along as well to see what the solution is!