Storyline 360 player / audio speed control

Aug 10, 2021

Can we have a storyline player /audio speed controller like we have for Rise video control. This will help to the colleagues to support accessibility as per their requirements to listen /view the audio and animations.

3 Replies
Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, SibaPrasad.

Thank you for reaching out!

We are currently tracking a feature request logged to allow Learners to Speed Up/Slow Down Audio and Video Playback. 

I will add this discussion to the report and return with updates if I have any news to share or if this request makes it to our feature roadmap. 

Luciana Piazza

Hello SibraPrasad!

I'm happy to share that we have released Storyline 360 version 65 (Build 3.65.28121.0) today! 

Included in this release is an enhancement where all learners are enabled to interact with videos via accessible controls that match the modern player style, exceed color contrast guidelines, and communicate perfectly with screen readers. Learners can even change the playback speed, switch to full-screen mode, and use picture-in-picture mode to move videos to a floating window.

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!