Storyline 360 Slide will not display in preview

Nov 12, 2021

This issue has happened with multiple projects. When I click preview, the player will display a blank screen for the slide. However, some slides have no issue displaying in the preview. I've tried a different version of Storyline, reinstalled it and made sure my windows is up to date. However, it worked all day yesterday and then suddenly decided not to display. Check the project below. 

4 Replies
Becca Levan

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes, Christopher!

I appreciate you sharing your project so I could test it. I'm having trouble recreating the blank screen you're describing when previewing and publishing to Review 360. Here's a 1-minute recording of my test. I'm using Storyline 360 (Build 3.57.26476.0). 

• Curious if you successfully rebooted your computer after running the reinstall of Storyline? This resolved a similar issue reported here.

Any chance you could record what you're seeing for us? You can share it in a case here if you prefer. I'd like to keep digging into this to help find out what's causing this!

Christopher Nelson

Appreciate the response Becca.

I followed the advice on your troubleshooting page: Uninstalled it, reset the computer, reinstalled storyline. However, the issue still remains. Heres the URL of what I see.

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/56469666-66fe-4bf4-b9c6-7e280b8a65bf/review

Thank you for your help!