Storyline 360 - White screen in Review

Mar 31, 2021

Hi,

I have some Storyline files and when going to Preview or Publish to Review the pages are white. No images or content can be seen.

All files are built from the same template which was developed by the client. One file is a resource that we had built and published a few weeks ago without any issues. Trying to create a new file and now experiencing this problem.

Other SL files do not have the same issue.

Any ideas.

Thanks,

Matthew

9 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing when previewing or publishing your course to Review 360.

You mentioned that this is only happening in one file, so please import it into a new one. Do you experience the same issue?

I want to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening with your permission. You can share it publicly here or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

Melanie Elick

I am also having this issue. It just started today. I was working in the file (the template has been used previously without issue) yesterday and had no problems. Today, I cannot preview anything. I am on v3.37.21453.0

I am using the same font (Open Sans) as previous and have no variables that I added. Help!

Becca Levan

Hello Melanie, and thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear you've hit this snag, and I'd love to troubleshoot with you:

• There could be something corrupt in your file. Have you tried importing the slides into a new blank Storyline file to see if that helps?

It would be helpful if I could test your file to see if I get the same results. Are you comfortable with sharing your .story file publicly here? If you're more comfortable, you can share it with me privately here, and I'll delete it once done testing!

I'm staying tuned for your response!

Melanie Elick

WOW! I am impressed by the quick reply! I rebooted and had Articulate reinstalled and it seems to be working without issue now. I will be sure to keep you posted if the issue develops again.
Thank you!

Melanie Elick M.Ed
Curriculum Designer
She/Her/Hers
Enterprise Business Operations Learning & Development

[Title: Centene Corporation logo]

Mobile – 216-973-1285
Melanie.Elick@centene.com | centene.com