Storyline Version 3.75.30269.0 Graded Question Font and automatic elevator bar problems

Apr 21, 2023

So I've been using the latest version software. I'm using Calibri Font set for point 32 in slide titles, point 24 in slide body and point 20 for questions and asnwers on  graded question slides. The slide master is set accordingly. The content slides have no issues. When I select graded question from the ribbon drop down some slides are changing format to Segoe UI font point 9.5. True/False slides are created using Calibri 20 point. Slide answers for T/F are creating font in Segoe UI point 9.5. Multiple choice slides one I created is using the default font of Calibri point 20, another one created immediately below it is changing the content to Segoe UI and creating an elevator bar. I can do a lot of extra work changing the font back to my desired default but can't get rid of the random elevator bar. Does anybody have a clue about what my software is doing? Weird. I am using a classic player with a custom look created for my client and importing some content from PowerPoint but adding all questions from the drop down provided on the ribbon. In a fresh presentation with no changes to the master the font defaults to Open Sans (Headings) 18.5 for the Q and Open Sans (Body) 12. Help please. Thanks.

1 Reply
Steven Benassi

Hi Scott!

It sounds like you're having some issues with the chosen fonts on your question slides changing randomly. I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot this!

I just had some follow-up questions first:

• Are you working from your local hard drive? We don't recommend working with files on a network drive as it can cause erratic behavior.
  • Have you tried performing a repair of Storyline 360 to see if that helps?

It would be helpful to review your course and also test out the behavior on our end. Would you be willing to share a copy of the affected project file here or in private by opening a support case? We'll delete it from our system once we finish testing!