Swipe

Jan 23, 2020

Hola heroes!

Perhaps I have misunderstood all this time about how the Swipe option works, where you can allow "Jump to next slide when the user clicks or swipes Next", or alternatively there is an error ... hence the reason for my post!

On a slide where there is Next button, you can swipe (in the case above) to the next screen. Easy. Should this be happening even if the Next button is disabled? I am using the SuccessFactors app and you can swipe through every screen, including the quiz screens, as long as the built-in Next button is on that slide with the trigger. On screens where there is no Next button and I have created a different way to proceed, then the user cannot swipe.

Is this working correct, or is it an error?

2 Replies
Becca Levan

Hello Michael,

I'm happy to return with some exciting news! 🗞

Storyline 360 Update 51 is here, and it introduces several features and bug fixes! Here's the item you'll be interested in:

Fixed: Learners could swipe on mobile devices to move between slides even when navigation was restricted, and swipe gestures were turned off.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application—details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions or reach out to our Support Engineers directly!