URGENTLY revert to November 7,2023 Version 3.81.31200.0

Dec 05, 2023

After updating the latest version of the storyline date 28 Nov. We are not able to get the older version of the storyline. In the current version, we are facing an issue with the menu. Where revisiting the menu is getting locked which was already visited. Kindly suggest.

Pinned Reply
Steven Benassi

Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to share that we just released Storyline 360 (Build 3.84.31647.0) which includes the fix for the bug:

• Menu remains restricted on resume when the menu is "Restricted" and resume behavior is "Always Resume"

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app to take advantage of the newest bug fixes and features!

If you run into any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team by submitting a support case.

8 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Vijay!

It sounds like you had questions about downgrading to an older version of Storyline 360 and locked navigation. I'd be happy to help with that!

• 64-bit Storyline 360 first became available in version 3.82.31354.0, therefore you would not see any previous versions to install. If you need to downgrade 32-bit Storyline 360, launch the Articulate 360 desktop app and click the arrow next to 'Open', then select other versions.

SL_Versions

SL_Versions2

• When you restrict or lock navigation, you can choose whether it impacts just the menu or also disables the Previous and Next buttons on the player. If you're comfortable sharing your .story file, I'd be happy to take a closer look at the navigation settings you have in place. Feel free to upload a copy here in the discussion or privately through a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kelly Auner

Hi Nadine,

Thanks for reaching out about this and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a similar issue. I don't have an update at this time, but as a workaround, you can certainly roll back to Build 3.81.31200.0 or try setting the resume behavior to Prompt to Resume.

If you need further assistance, you can let me know here or connect with our talented Support Engineers in a case!

Steven Benassi

Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to share that we just released Storyline 360 (Build 3.84.31647.0) which includes the fix for the bug:

• Menu remains restricted on resume when the menu is "Restricted" and resume behavior is "Always Resume"

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app to take advantage of the newest bug fixes and features!

If you run into any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team by submitting a support case.