Forum Discussion

FrankWeber-b606
Community Member
4 months ago

URGENT: Access problem: Can't open Rise though I'm logged in?

I just tried to open the course I'm working on in Rise 360 with no success. 

am logged in to articulate.com, and the system seems to recognise me, but when I click on "Rise 360" a message keeps popping up:

"Add yourself as a user
You're currently an admin on this account. To use Articulate 360 apps, please add yourself to a seat on your account."

When I click on "Add User" its says: "Your team includes 1 seat. You have 1 assigned seat." Beneath the message my articulate user is shown with the correct email address. So I am already signed in and assigned a seat, am I not?
Recently I have been working frequently with Rise and logging in has never been a problem.

Any ideas on what's going on here and how to fix it are much appreciated,

kind regards,

Frank

RonnaPerez
    Community Member

Same thing is happening to me! I was working in Rise yesterday and need to complete my project today but i am unable to do so due to this issue. I created a ticket, but no luck yet.

• Hi Everyone!

We're experiencing issues where some users are unable to log into Articulate 360 apps, use the tools, or see an incorrect subscription status. We're looking into what went wrong and will let you know as soon as we have more information.

As Karl shared, articulatestatus.com is a helpful resource for updates on this outage.

Thank you for your patience! We're so sorry for the trouble!

• Thank god I'm not the only one! I was working on a Storyline project this morning and when I went to publish, it said I wasn't signed in. I tried signing in and now it says I have no subscription.

KaitlynPrice
    Community Member

We are also having issues with our license. Every time we click on Rise 360, it takes us to the purchase screen, but we already have an active license. 

DavidOskorus
    Community Member

Getting the same.

Then if I click on "Manage Team", I get "Access denied"

I was able to get into Rise by clicking new. I had to create a new course, but then could access all my courses and get into them.

Wouldn't allow me to access Review 360, which is what I'm trying to get to at the moment.

AngelaTappen
    Community Member

Getting the same message  for all of our licensed users.

RonnaPerez
    Community Member

I'm also randomly getting a "502 Bad Gateway" error when I try to accesss my account. I hope they fix this issue ASAP!

Mellydos
    Community Member

Hello, 

I've used my login details and it is acting as if I don't have an account.  Ten minutes until my update meeting and I wont be able to update them. 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Melly!

I'm so sorry to hear this setback affected you and your team so drastically!

Since the outage has been resolved, and all of our systems are operational, do you mind refreshing your browser and checking to see if the behavior has been fixed on your end?

If you're still experiencing issues, please connect with our support engineers through a support case. They'd be happy to help!