Which reporting options and LMS standards should I choose when importing Storyline 360 quizzes into Rise.com?

Nov 28, 2021

Hi,
I am trying to import quizzes (created using Storyline 360) into Rise.com i.e. the learning management system (not Rise 360, the authoring package).

Reporting options
Rise.com has 2 sections i.e. "In-Progress" and "Completed".
I want:
(a) quizzes that have not been attempted; and
(b) quizzes that have been attempted, but failed
to appear in the "In-Progress" section, with the % result appearing alongside each failed quiz.
I want quizzes that have been attempted and passed to appear in the "Completed” section, with the % result appearing alongside the quiz.
Please advise which reporting option I should select when importing my Storyline 360 quizzes in Rise.com i.e.
• Passed/Incomplete; or
• Passed/Failed; or
• Completed/Incomplete; or
• Completed/Failed?
[I have tried the “Completed/Incomplete” option – but the quizzes are not functioning properly in Rise.com.]

LMS Standard
According to some material on Articulate web pages (including: Rise-How to report completion and success statuses to an LMS), xAPI and cmi5 are the best options [if supported by the LMS].
However, it's not clear whether Rise.com supports these LMS standards i.e. guidance on Articulate web pages is slightly ambiguous.
Please advise which LMS standard I should select when importing my Storyline 360 quizzes in Rise.com? i.e.
• Scorm 1.2; or
• Scorm 2004 (4th edition); or
• xAPI; or
• cmi5?
[I have tried the Scorm 1.2 option – but the quizzes are not functioning properly in Rise.com.]

Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Jon

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Jon! This discussion forum is for Rise 360, and it sounds like we were able to assist you with this issue in Rise.com support! 

For any Rise.com-related questions you have in the future, please don't hesitate to email help@rise.com or use the chat tool in the lower-right corner of the app. That's the best way to get the help you need!