Forum Discussion

MichellePike-56
Community Member
29 days ago

4 separate quizzes, but would like all 4 results to show on one slide

Hi all

I have created 4 separate question banks, each drawing 3 questions. I would like to show the results of all 4 quizzes on one slide at the end, is that possible? I dont want to merge the results, but show all four separately, as it will be making course recommendations based on the score from each section. 

Any ideas would be appreciated.

AndrewHanley
    Community Member

Hi Michelle, you can absolutely do this! :)

So, if you have 4 quizzes throughout your course, you should create 4 Results slides - I know you dont want to show them seperately, but we need seperate Results slide for each quiz.

Top Tip! - create these Results slides on a totally new SCENE because then it keeps it totally distinct from your actual course, and no one is ever going to see these Results slide anyways! So it helps you in future updates as well because it lays it all out nicer :)

Results slides are kind of like a bucket to store data. So we now have each of our quizzes storing data in its own bucket.

Once you have all this done, then simply create a FIFTH Results slide. This is the one that will actually be shown to your Learners. Make it look all lovely and pretty.

Then when you are ready, you can add in whatever results data from each of the quizzes you want to show (percentage, points, passing score needed, etc, etc)

An easy way to add these elements in, is to go to the existing Results slide for that particular quiz, and copy the output you want from that slide (the slide no one ever sees) in to your actual Results slide that the Learners see.

Does that help at all?

• That sounds like the exact solution I need! Thank you, that make sense, I will have a play and see how I get on