Forum Discussion

KimWhiteside
Community Member
3 months ago

Accessing Reach 360

I recently received an email welcoming me to Reach 360. The email stated that my company's Articulate admin has activated Reach 360. However, Reach 360 is not a choice in my list of web apps from the Launch interface on my desktop. 

When I go to the Articulate website and click Reach 360 (at the top where links to the other products are displayed), I'm taken to an advertising page, and not Reach 360. 

So far, I have published 2 Rise courses and 1 Storyline course to Reach 360, but I have no idea where to go to access them in Reach 360 and assign them to learners. 

I'm sure I'm missing a step here, but I don't know what it is. 

• Hi Kim, Thanks so much for the feedback, and I'm sorry you weren't able to get to Reach easily. I'd recommend double-checking with your A360 account admin that you are also added as a Reach 360 Admin, as they are two separate roles. From there, you can manage your courses and learner enrollments in Reach 360. Please do let us know if this problem persists!

• Hi, Kim!

I'd start with Christine's suggestion to check with your Articulate 360 account administrator to confirm if you should have admin rights. If you're interested in learning more about the different roles and permissions within Reach 360, you can check out this article.

To log in, Articulate 360 admins and seatholders can access Reach 360 from their Articulate 360 dashboard or the site URL. Learners can access Reach 360 only via the site URL, using the credentials they established when creating their account. Learners can use Google Authentication to log in as long as their email address matches their login credentials.

I hope this helps!