Forum Discussion

JackieTurbitt-e
Community Member
7 months ago

Articulate AI Pricing/Packages

Hi,

I recently attended your "Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Learning" webinar. Loved the demo - thanks! Do you have details on pricing and packages? It sounds like there will be some AI usage available for free and more available with a paid option. Wondering if you can share more on what that looks like. Just trying to figure out if/how much we may want to budget for this. 

Thanks,

Jackie

• Hello,

We are starting to build our next budgets, and I hope we can know the pricing of this new add-on soon. Or if you will change the licencing formulas ;)

Can't wait for the test of the new features in July !

Cheers,

• I'd be interested to find out how much the AI premium add-on will cost on top of our regular subscriptions.

• Hi Judy!

Yes, I saw that too but it was 3 months ago so was curious if there was an update on it. I'm sure we will hear something soon. 

Thanks!

• Hi, Jackie!

The last time I saw a post about this, the features and pricing were still being worked out. 

When they've got something to tell, I'm guessing that Articulate will announce it in an email everyone with an active license. Or, at the very least, they'll pin an announcement to the top of the Forum.