Forum Discussion

ChristaMeer
Community Member
8 months ago

Articulate Webinar on AI

Hi

I really enjoyed the recent webinar that was presented on Articulate and AI, and what enhancements will be coming soon to Articulate products to support AI.  The presentations were visually appealing and engaging.  Does anyone know what Articulate application was used to create the self- paced learning in the attached screenshot?   I loved the interactive quality and design.     Thank you!

• Glad you liked the presentation. You forgot to attach the screenshot. I'll see if I can get that info for you.

ChristaMeer
    Community Member

HI  I thought that I did!  Here it is below.  It is a .PNG file.. It looks like it should work but please let me know if it does not attache properly.

AnnHargrove-d2e
      Community Member

I liked the look and feel of them, too! I was hoping it was a storyline template as well.

• Kerry used Figma for the presentation which allowed her to click through the simulated experience. Essentially, it would be no different than if you had slides with screenshots and hotspots to navigate via PowerPoint or Storyline.

ChristaMeer
    Community Member

Thank you!  Any ideas on what was used to create the self-paced information sent out? the screenshot I shared shows the module I am referring to.  Thanks again.

• I am mistaken. Kerry build her presentation in Figma. I didn't realize that they gave away an ebook. That was created in Turtl which is a marketing product.

It would make a cool template. I think the only challenging part would be the page flip, but the rest of the structure is doable.