Forum Discussion

AshleyGreen-aaf
Community Member
2 years ago

Artificial Intelligence (AI) Useful for E-Learning Design and Development?

Hi Friends!

I'm just curious how many of you have begun experimenting with AI tools (ChatGPT, GPT3 API, AI platforms, etc.) to refine your design and development of e-learning modules that you create in Rise and Storyline. Any good time-savers or other best practices that you're using?

Thanks!

Ash

• Interested in machine translation features. Powerpoint offers built in translation tools for 60+ languages. Would hate for that to take over as a de facto authoring tool.

SandraEstep
    Community Member

Hey Ashley,

Great topic! I've dabbled with AI tools like ChatGPT for e-learning content and it's been a game-changer for me. It helps streamline the process and adds an interactive element. Would love to hear others' experiences too!

Cheers, 

Sandra

• Interested to know more about future AI capabilities in Both Storyline and Rise. My organization is tasking me to look at features and evaluate if Articulate is still the right platform for our instructional design needs. Any new word on new robo-voices, chatbots etc.

• Seems like co-pilot/centaur/cyborg human + AI work is the future. The only thing that can beat a chess AI is a human and chess AI working together. eLearning will eventually have its version. Already seeing that in call center operations.

In the mean time... high quality robo voice to allow for multiple authors easily create and update courseware VOs would be super helpful. -And auto translation features would be amazing, especially if it includes the VO component. 

Not holding my breath, but that's the need. Implementing work arounds in the mean time.