Forum Discussion

KenStafford
Community Member
9 months ago

Artificial Intelligence and Articulate

The AI coming to Rise360 sounds great but can I ask is there an additional charge to use the AI feature/software.  Also will it also be compatible with StoryLine  which I would suggest more developers use than Rise, currently. 

• Hello Ken!

Great questions! We are currently finalizing our approach for pricing and packaging. Some usage will be available for free and more with a paid option. We'll have more to share on that soon!

In regards to Storyline compatibility, we are looking at how we will implement AI in Storyline but don't have specific details we are ready to share just yet!

OnekaStargin
    Community Member

hi, 

I can't fine the AI webinar, can you tell me where I can find it?

• Hello! 

I am also looking for the webinar I attended Jan 30th with Kerry Munz but haven't received an email yet. Lauren Connelly do you know when we can expect this? 

Looking forward to hearing from you :) 

• Hi Oneka, 

It looks like part of your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

Have a great afternoon!

• Hello,

Is there an Articulate white paper we could review on the upcoming AI features in Rise?

Thank you,

Crystal