Forum Discussion

TerriHill
Community Member
4 years ago

Blurry image quality

I'm having image quality issues, even with the _NOPROCESS_ fix which doesn't appear to help at all. Attempting to upload screenshots with written texts, original image file is clear however the upload is blurry. I've tried PNG, JPEG and GIF and there's no improvement.

Original file below and screenshot example

• Hi Terri! Sorry to hear your images are losing some quality after upload. Could you please tell me which Blocks you're uploading the images to and what browser you're using?

TerriHill
    Community Member

Hi Renz,

Images are the process blocks, have also tried the labelled graphic and it had the same issue. Using Edge as the browser.

Renz_Sevilla
      Staff

Hi Terri! 

Can you please send a copy of the raw images and a copy of your course to our team so we can investigate further? You can open up a case here.

Please also include the exact Edge version you are using. You can find this by doing the following:

1. Open the new Microsoft Edge , select Settings and more at the top of the window, and then select Settings.
      2. Scroll down and select About Microsoft Edge.

Chris-Santos
        Staff

Hi Ashlyn,

We reported Terri's issue with our Rise engineers as a possible bug.  We'll let this thread once we have updates to share.

You're also welcome to open a case with us here to help investigate your image blurriness issue.

Check out this article too for our recommendations in working with images and other media: Rise 360: Best Practices for Images, Videos, and Audio.