Forum Discussion

Nrialvarez
Community Member
2 months ago

Bug in text label storyline 360?

Since the last update (my current version is v3.90.32893.0), I'm experiencing issues with the player's label language. Even if I save a project with the labels in Spanish, for example, when I reopen it the English labels are automatically applied, with the consequent problem with the feedback buttons. Any idea?

• Hello Núria,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. We are currently tracking a known bug that causes custom label sets that start with the letter "A" to "E" to be selected as the default label sets for newly opened Storyline 360 courses. 

Would you mind making a quick Peek 360 recording of the behavior you're seeing so I can confirm if this is what's causing the issue for you? Additionally, you can also try renaming your label sets so they don't start with the letters A to E to see if this helps. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Núria,

Thanks for the additional information. I opened a support case on your behalf so our support engineers take a closer look at the behavior. You're in good hands, and someone from our team will be in touch shortly to help troubleshoot!