Forum Discussion

XavierMangels-b
Community Member
4 years ago

Can't find the publish to Presenter 360 option in Studio 360

Hello,

I have been testing Studio 360, and I watched a webinar where it showed how to publish and engage interaction to Presenter 360. I tried and couldn't find it at the top of the publishing options.

I don't know what I did, but at some point, I was able to see the option, but now it's gone again.

Can someone please help?

Thank you,

Xavier

• Hi, Xavier.

Thank you for sharing those screenshots!

If you are in Engage 360, then you can publish back to Presenter 360. 

Windows 10 (1) 2021-05-24 at 12.47.22 PM

If you are in Presenter 360, you will see the publishing options that appear in your screenshot.

Let me know if this clarifies the difference!

• Hi Xavier,

Thanks for reaching out! Engage 360 isn't published to Presenter 360, but inserted either by creating a new interaction or importing one you have already created.

You can do this by going to the Articulate tab, and selecting Engage Interaction under the Insert section.

I hope this helps!

XavierMangels-b
      Community Member

Hello Ren, really appreciate your replying. I actually did add the engage interaction to the PowerPoint presentation. And I can preview it just fine. It is that, when I try to publish the ppt, I do not get the Presenter 360 option. I was able to see it at some point, but it's not showing anymore.

Not sure if Presenter 360 got taken away from the publishing options because it is redundant, but I can't see it anymore. 

I'm just starting to learn how to use it, so maybe I'm drowning in a glass of water, but just want to make sure that my settings are correct.

I'm sending two images to show you what I mean.

Any additional input will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Xavier