Forum Discussion

TammiMoore
Community Member
2 months ago

SL360 Publish Options

I have published courses to Adobe Learning Manager with the settings for LMS reporting set as Complete/Incomplete for several of these courses which do not have quiz/exams associated.  The ALM/LMS is reporting those courses as complete, but with a grade of fail.  My completion indicator for those courses reporting incorrectly are set for slide count and all slides were viewed when tested in the ALM/LMS.  Any thoughts on why this would happen or if I need to reset the options for complete/incomplete to something else?  

• Hi Tammi!

Happy to help with this!

How an LMS interprets the data sent by a SCORM package will vary depending on the LMS that's being used. Can you clarify which LMS standard you selected when publishing your course? Also, have you tried switching the reporting options to passed/incomplete or passed/failed and tested the behavior?

Another helpful troubleshooting step is using SCORM Cloud as a baseline to test LMS output. If the course performs as expected in an LMS test environment, then some adjustments may need to be made on the LMS side.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!