Forum Discussion

SharonStrayer
Community Member
10 hours ago

RISE Pre-Test Question

Hello all. I set up a RISE Pre-Test using the information in this link TIP: Build a Rise Course with a Pretest | Articulate - Community  However, if I fail the Pre-test and pass the Knowledge Check it says "Lessons must be completed in order" and I can't get to my final completion block.  What am I missing?

• I think some programming has changed in Rise since I originally posted the pretest demo a few years ago. Adding a Rise Quiz will no longer work with the navigation turned off.

To include a final quiz, do this:

• Create the quiz in Storyline.
    • On the Success layer of the Results slide, add a "Complete course" trigger that runs when the timeline of the layer starts.
    • Publish the quiz to Review 360 with the Tracking set to Complete course trigger.
    • In Rise, insert the quiz in a Storyline block.
    • To ensure the user passes the quiz, add a Continue block that requires them to complete the Storyline block.

FYI: I updated the Rise course with a pretest in Review to include this info. 

• I think some programming has changed in Rise since I originally posted the pretest demo a few years ago. Adding a Rise Quiz will no longer work with the navigation turned off.

To include a final quiz, do this:

• Create the quiz in Storyline.
    • On the Success layer of the Results slide, add a "Complete course" trigger that runs when the timeline of the layer starts.
    • Publish the quiz to Review 360 with the Tracking set to Complete course trigger.
    • In Rise, insert the quiz in a Storyline block.
    • To ensure the user passes the quiz, add a Continue block that requires them to complete the Storyline block.

FYI: I updated the Rise course with a pretest in Review to include this info. 

SharonStrayer
    Community Member

Thank you Judy. That fixed the issue.  I agree there must have been a programming change because the course did work when I created it earlier this year.  I really appreciate your help.