Forum Discussion

KimKane-344affd
Community Member
2 years ago

Changing PowerPoint template in Articulate

I want to import a PowerPoint presentation into Articulate.  How do I change the PowerPoint template to the one I am using in Articulate?

• Not sure exactly what you are talking about but. If you start a new Storyline project with the template you want to use. Then import your PPT is should flow into the project. Make sure the slide size is the same your you may loooose your mind reformatting everything. 

• The size of the slides is same in the PowerPoint and Articulate and the PowerPoint imports fine.  However, I created new banners in my Articulate Master Slides as the template in Articulate and they do not appear in the imported slides.

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hi Kim, 

Happy to help!

After editing your Slide Master layouts, did you check to see if they've been correctly applied to your slides

If your slides are using the correct layouts, would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!