Forum Discussion

ShaneWallis
Community Member
3 years ago

Conditional Triggers/Variables

I am trying to create a scenario where learners have to check certain checkboxes to resume the timeline. However, if they check even one of the wrong checkboxes I want it to show a layer directing the learner to try again and they would then have to check a button to return to the main layer and attempt to check the right checkboxes. So far I have created a trigger that resumes the timeline when all the right boxes are checked. I need help with the part when the learner checks the wrong checkbox it prompts the layer for them to try again, even if they check all the other correct checkboxes. 

MichaelHinze
    Community Member

Create a trigger that shows the Try-Again layer if checkbox-incorrect_01= selected or checkbox-incorrect_02= selected or .....

ShaneWallis
      Community Member

Thanks, Michael. Unfortunately, I could not duplicate your suggestion. It seems incomplete or missing something. I know it is a lot to ask but can you possibly provide a screenshot of what the trigger looks like?

WendyFarmer
        Super Hero

Hi Shane 

if you can upload your slide someone can help you.

ShaneWallis
      Community Member

Hi Michael,

Thanks for working on this to help me find a resolution. Unfortunately, it would not let me select any of the checkboxes now. However, all I had to do is remove that extra shape you added and it worked perfectly! Now I have a template to follow if I need to replicate this interaction. Thanks again!