Forum Discussion

MichelleMcCrory
Community Member
3 years ago

Content library isn't working on flashcards

I have been making several courses in Rise and using the content library for flashcards, no problem. But now, for some reason, this option has disappeared just for flashcards. I have:

Looked at other courses I have made and used library images for flashcards - the option is gone now there too

Logged out and logged back in

Cleared my cookies and cache

Restarted Chrome

I don't know what else to do. It is working just fine in image blocks - just the flashcards are affected. Please help! I have a deadline and now can't work on this part of my course!!

MichelleMcCrory
      Community Member

There should be two choices - upload your own photo (which is showing) and a Content Library choice. (which isn't) The second choice has disappeared since the last time I used it a couple of weeks ago.

MichelleMcCrory
        Community Member

I'll add another picture to my post and you can see what I mean. 

• I just heard back from tech support, he says it is a bug and they will work on fixing it.

• Hi Michelle,

Thank you for reaching out and including screenshots and troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. I see that you've connected with my teammate, Darrell, on this issue, so we can continue the conversation in your support case!