Forum Discussion

DavidParillo
Community Member
8 months ago

Continue Button: Manually Scrolling Past Leaves Blank Screen

Hi all, 

Strange behavior in my Rise microlearning. I have a continue button set up- however if the user uses the mousepad to scroll down, it moves past the button and begins showing blank pages. Note the progress bar on the right in the example- you can see it advancing. If I use the mousepad to scroll back up and then click the continue button, the content displays normally. Is this a result of a setting on my end or is this an issue on the back end? Thanks in advance. 

MatthewOty
    Community Member

I'm seeing the same in my content and came upon this post looking for a solution.  I look forward to an answer.

• Hello David and Matthew,

I'm sorry you've hit this snag! We had an issue with microlearning where the Continue button using stepped navigation can be skipped. I'd like to share that we've fixed this issue today.

Let us know if this solves the problem on your end; we're more than happy to assist further as needed!

DavidParillo
      Community Member

Hi Eric- thanks, the issue is resolved in all courses on my end!

EricSantos
        Staff

Thanks for confirming, David!

If you need help with anything else, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be happy to assist you.