Forum Discussion

DeepakSachdeva-
Community Member
3 years ago

Cover Page Font

Hello, I have uploaded custom fonts but it seems like the only font that doesn't get applied is the Cover Page...can you not change the font of the cover page?

• Thank you for posting this. We are having the same issue, and it is causing us some distinct distress. We’re hopeful that Articulate staff immediately addresses the issue.

And in case you are wondering if the problem remains with the course after publishing a SCORM file, it does remain.

• And here is Articulate’s response after I submitted a support case:

Thanks for contacting Articulate Support!

I understand that your theme fonts do not get applied to the cover page of your Rise 360 course.

That's how it currently works. I submitted a feature request to our product team on your behalf. You may have already received a confirmation email for it.

We welcome your ideas, and you can always submit your feature requests to our developers here: https://articulate.com/fr

Our customers drive our product roadmap, and your suggestions really do make a difference!

Needless to say, I'm not terribly amused.

ManishaVerma-5a
      Community Member

That is disappointing to hear :( especially because the font style was getting applied to the Cover Page until last week or so and now they're not. Pulling back something that was working is terribly frustrating. 

• Hey folks. We're still investigating this behavior, and we'll keep this discussion updated!

• Hey folks, a quick update:

I want to validate that yes, custom fonts were applied to the course title until a few months before our release of the Themes feature. While we're still looking into the Rise theme, custom fonts will apply to your course title in the Apex and Horizon themes.

I'll post updates here if we make a change to the Rise theme title font behavior.

• Good news, everyone! We fixed the issue where theme fonts aren't applied to the course cover page if you're using the Rise theme. Please take a look, and let us know if you have any more trouble with this!