Forum Discussion

SheriLowe-0a207
Community Member
5 months ago

Create a pie chart with four slices

Hello, I saw Allison LaMotte's template that uses a pie chart. Storyline: Animated Charts & Graphs - Downloads - E-Learning Heroes (articulate.com) I love the graphics and would like to know how you changed the size of the pie slices.  I need a four-slice and a six-slice pie to add a different color to each slice, but I can't figure out how to make the pie in the Storyline 360 so I can change the colors. Does anyone have suggestions or templates for sharing four slices of pie?

I made the pie chart in PowerPoint, but when I bring it into Storyline, I can't change the colors, and I have issues maintaining the size of the slices.

Thank you

• Insert a pie shape from the Basic Shapes category in Storyline. Utilize the edit points to customize the pie shape. Duplicate the pie shape as necessary and align, rotate or position  them to create a pie chart effect. This method allows you to color each individual segment of the pie chart.

• Nedim, you are a lifesaver. I am self-taught and never learned about the edit points.

THANK-YOU