Forum Discussion

MalloryDaughert
Community Member
2 months ago

Data Entry in Test and Try Modes

Hello,

I am using the Record Screen Try and Test Mode to create a training to have staff practice walking through a procedure that includes filling out a form. All the data entry fields for both the Try and Test Mode do not allow the project to move forward when I use Preview. Do I need to adjust the triggers? It won't let me hit Enter, Tab, or the Submit button to recognize whether correct or incorrect. It just sits there, doing nothing. I clicked out of the text field, after filling it out as suggested by another discussion board but that didn't work either. I used to use the Test and Try Mode in Articulate Storyline 3 with no issues. This is the first time using in 360. Please help.... I am presenting a 12 part training course that uses this feature to get staff comfortable with walking through procedures. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.... 

Thank you!

• Hi Mallory,

Happy to check what's happening for you!

Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!