Forum Discussion

RebeccaSchwarzk
Community Member
3 months ago

Disable "Prompt to Resume" on credit slide

I have courses set to "Prompt to Resume" so that users can walk away in the middle of the training and resume once they return to it.  However, I would like that option to be unavailable once they hit the credit slide.  Is there a javascript that I can run on the credit page that would remove the "resume" option once they hit that slide? Essentially, once they get to the credit slide, the next time they launch the course they will need to start over.  However, if they have not yet accessed the credit slide, they would be allowed to resume where they left off.

Or perhaps a way to put a time limit on the "prompt to resume"?  They can resume if they restart within 20 days of initial access?

• Hi Rebecca,

How about putting a trigger on the credit slide. It would say Action>Complete Course and then you would choose your completion settings, When>Timeline starts on this slide.

If your course is marked complete once students reach the credit slide, perhaps they would not be able to "resume" it and would have to start over.