Forum Discussion

woodwoodalexa
Community Member
2 years ago

Does anyone use Workday LMS?

Hey there!
Does anyone out there use the Workday Learning Management System? We're considering switching to Workday for our LMS vendor at GoDaddy, and we'd love to chat with anyone who's already using it.
Feel free to contact me!
Thanks a lot!

• Horrible LMS, lots of issues; if possible, run away from it. Reporting does not work correctly, and the software behavior is inconsistent, which makes their GUI hard to understand. Quizzing results in result slides have multiple issues; you can find comments on this forum about that.
    DO NOT CHOOSE THIS LMS IF YOU HAVE A VOICE ON THE DECISSION

MichelleKotulsk
      Community Member

Hi Martin,

Our IT department is looking at the WorkDay LMS, I would love to learn a bit more about what you have run into so I can ask good questions. We have not made the move to WorkDay yet, but I need to be prepared for any issues that might come up if we do. I would love to chat with you if you have a few minutes.

Thanks,

Michelle

MartinDeLaYn045
        Community Member

Hello Emily, I sent a private message with my contact information. :)

• I agree with Martin - run.   One of our IT folks said "Workday THINKS it's an LMS." 

If your company does any virtual-instructor-lead classes, be ready for a lot of headaches.  If you want any reports, be prepared to have a skilled LMS person write them for you.  Their user interface on the back end is horrible.

KarelErasmus
    Community Member

Hi, I was wondering if anyone successfully used Question Banks via Rise on Workday.  We need help with some of the publishing settings. For some reason we cant get the score to read back to the LMS. 

• I would like to know about Workday's learning platform as well since we plan to implement it later this year.  I'd read that it's better designed for adding videos and documents (vs. SCORM files), which has me concerned.

• Hi Alex,

We are looking at Workday, would love to get a bit more detail to know what to look for.

Thanks,

Michelle