Forum Discussion

BeaChan
Community Member
5 months ago

Full-screen for embedded simulations

Hi E-learning Heroes!

My team started publishing Storyline simulations to AWS and then embedding them into Rise. I just noticed that I'm unable to select the full-screen mode on those simulations... (it's super important to us, as the products that we are demonstrating are very complex, so having a full screen helps enormously). Is there some other setting in Rise that would help me display the simulation in full-screen when the full-screen button is selected?

• Hi Bea,

Happy to help!

It is currently not supported to display embedded Storyline 360 content (like screen recordings or videos) in full-screen mode in Rise 360.

Our team has already logged a feature request for this functionality. I went ahead and added your voice to the report so we can notify you as soon as this makes it to our product roadmap!

NicoleEdwards-8
      Community Member

Please add my name to the list requesting this feature. My organization is utilizing Rise more frequently and embedding Storyline videos and simulations into these courses. Maximizing the view is essential for improving accessibility for all learners.