Forum Discussion

ivangroe-0da1fa
Community Member
5 years ago

Gender Inclusive/Neutral Characters in Storyline 360

This post is for Articulate staff.  Will Articulate be creating or adding Gender-inclusive/neutral characters in the near future?  I work for a Government department that is requesting more gender-inclusive representation within our learning materials.

Thanks in advance

Ivan

• Hi Lauren, 

Thank you for your reply.

We currently use the illustrated modern characters for our eLearning and was hoping to have a few more options that would fit our needs.

Thanks in advance

Ivan

• Hello Ivan!

I understand your need for gender-inclusive/neutral characters in Storyline 360! We do have an active feature request that I will add your comments to. 

You'll see here that we have continued updating the Content Library with characters to fit a variety of courses. I hope we can include more characters on this list!

• In addition to Ivan's request, can we also add more Asian characters to the library in both professional and casual settings?  I work for a global non-profit and there are literally only a couple of characters that we use.  It would be nice to see characters that appeal to other age groups as well.

Thanks