Forum Discussion

senthilkumar4
Community Member
10 years ago

Google Analytics in Storyline

HI

I have enabled Google analytic in a SCORM course developed using SL1 before 4 months.

I have enabled the tracking code after publishing and enabled the event triggers inside the story file.

Now, the report I got from GA is remarkable/immanence/no words to say....

I would like to share my experience with this here...

1. Geographic Location (city, contry, metro, etc...) where the learners have accessed and the number of learners metric in each location

2. What are the resolutions learners used (i have receive more the 150 resolutions monitors) among 1200 learners.

3. How many learners attended Quiz and How many skipped

4. How many of them are desktop users and ipad users

5. which OS learners used to view this course

6. who are the network service providers for them

7. which flash player version learners used to view the course

8. which browser has been used to view this course by the learner (with browser version )

9. what are the slides users spent more time and what the slides users spent less time (with slides title)

10. Sessions, page view and so on... no end....

this helped me to understand more about the learner , to develop provide even better courses.

Many Thanks to Storyline and Google.

• Hi Jay! Hopefully the user is still subscribed and will get the e-mail notifications from this thread.

• Hi Toni,

Not sure he's subscribed, so you may want to message him direct using the "contact me" button on his profile. 

• Hi Toni,

If you click on a users' profile you'll see a contact me link that you can use to reach out to them directly. 

• Hi there

Not sure if you still have the word document with steps of how to enable GA in Storyline 2?

• Hi Sijit,

It looks like Elisha post was quite a while back as well.

You are welcome to reach out to the user directly via the 'Contact Me' option on the user profile if you do not hear back soon.

• Hi Senthil, I have been asked if it's possible to add code for google analytics to be able to pick up access information. Could you please share how you do this? I currently have Storyline 3. I love the idea! Thank you, Gabriele