Forum Discussion

BalkysRobles
Community Member
8 years ago

How to customize the Video Control Colors.

Hello Heroes;

I was wondering if you know how to customize the video controls colors.  Please notice that I am not talking about the course player.  My question is about the video controls that we can show below a video that is placed on a slide.

I will appreciate your guidance.

Thank you, Balkys.

JoelKanar
    Community Member

Hi. Is still true that the video controls cannot be customised? Seems like a very important feature that Storyline really should have. My client is asking for the timecode numbers to be bigger and I'm not sure how to do it. 

• Hi Blue Pencil,

Thanks for reaching out! I appreciate the added insight into having the ability to customize video controls.

At the moment, we don't have plans to implement this, but I'll be sure to add your plus one to the feature request we have for this item and pop back in here if anything changes.

SharonGoza
    Community Member

I also have a need for this.  The numbers on top of the bar are being flagged as not being 508 compliant for color contrast.  I can go through the labor of writing my own play, pause, seek, etc, but I would suggest this be added to some list for 508 compliance.  Thanks.