Forum Discussion

SibaPrasadPadhi
Community Member
3 years ago

How to do translation of question bank

Dear Articulate team,

There is a bug in Rise regarding question bank translation. When create a xlif file for translation and import the respective translated xlif  into their respective language file, it donot show the translation text. Could you please fix it ASAP or provide a way how to do this?

Best regards,

Siba

FelixFranke
    Community Member

Just ran into this, too. Hm, seems like I have a lot of translation work to do by hand...

TemurSafarbaev
      Community Member
      Felix Franke

Just ran into this, too. Hm, seems like I have a lot of translation work to do by hand...

We also face with this problem. Our content mainly translated into several languages and we still can't just upload xlif file to translate whole lesson. 

I hope, staff can offer a solution soon.... 

RobinDonnolly
    Community Member

We have the same issue. This would really be important for us to have solved. Any change yet?

• Hi Siba!

I'm so sorry about this. We're investigating this issue where questions drawn from banks are not included in the exported XLIFF translation file.

Our team is looking into a solution. We'll keep you posted and let you know as soon as question banks can be exported for translation.