Forum Discussion

martamiszkow945
Community Member
2 months ago

question bank - show all questions

Hello,

I created a question bank with 6 questions. Now I want the participants to do all 6 questions. Right now they can do only one question (random or a specfic one). I can't find a way to manage this.
Is there a possibility to present the 6 questions?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards
Frederike

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Are you using a Knowledge Check block in a Lesson, or are you referring to an actual Quiz?

• I'm using a knowledge check block in a lesson. My wish is to show 6 questions in a "window", that means that after each question I click to the next one and the questions appear in a horizontal way. Right now the questions are listed one after another vertically, below eachother and that makes a long lesson. I hope that my description was clear enough for you.

Thanke you in advance.

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi Frederike,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community!

I'm happy to help point you in the right direction. I understand you've created a question bank and would like the learner to answer all six questions. A knowledge check is only one question, so you won't see an option to choose the number of questions.

Instead, you can create a quiz. You'll have the option to choose a value from Number of questions in the draw menu. Selecting the maximum number will create a quiz with all of the questions available in the bank, in random order.

If you have additional questions, please let us know. You can reach out here or privately in a support case!