Forum Discussion

EdwardSand-bfdf
Community Member
18 days ago

Question bank keeps showing same question in edit field

When creating a quiz bank, the same question still shows every time you click on a different question in the edit field.

I think it still works when you edit, but it is pretty annoying.

• Hello everyone, 🎉

I am sorry to hear about the trouble with Rise Question banks. Thank you for reporting this.

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update fixes the issue you encountered. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available, though you might need to export your Rise 360 course again.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!

LaceyJackson
    Community Member

I am having this issue this morning as well. I'm new to RISE so I thought maybe I was missing something. When I preview, the questions are correct, but I can't get in to actually edit the question.

EdwardSand-bfdf
      Community Member

Yes this definitely is not normal - thank you for also posting.

• Hello everyone, 🎉

I am sorry to hear about the trouble with Rise Question banks. Thank you for reporting this.

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update fixes the issue you encountered. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available, though you might need to export your Rise 360 course again.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!