Forum Discussion

SamsulAli
Community Member
2 years ago

How To Push Our LImit

We have been asked to push our limits.

I want to know if anybody has ever felt that something cannot be done in Storyline, may be a detailed business scenario, a full animation, and later on found that yes its possible but will require a lot of effort and skill. 

Any futuristic element we can add in our elearning course? Anything that has bot been done? 

• Hello Samsul and welcome to E-Learning Heroes! 🎉 For me personally, the thing I love about Storyline 360 is that I have a blank canvas to work from. I love what Tracy Parish said about it:

Storyline 360 is everything I love about Storyline and more. Simple enough for new designers to get their courses designed and produced quickly. Robust enough for power users to design anything they can imagine.

So for me, my main limitation is my imagination. But that's what I love about this community. They share solutions on how to go about creating an idea you have in your head or examples of what they're creating which inspire new ideas. Articulate actually has an e-learning exampleschallenges and a downloads page dedicated to showing all the cool ideas and creative projects created by this awesome community. You can check those out if you want to see what others are doing or if you just want some inspiration.