Forum Discussion

Tim_
Community Member
12 days ago

I'd like to set the background colour of the rise cover image

I have been using SVG images in the course title as it let me use nice curved edges and maintains sharpness across all devices.

I'm sure that it used always be a white background. Now the colour appears a light grey.

On the course tile on the dashboard, the background is white.

On the course, the background colour of the header image is now grey, so parts of the SVG that don't render (e.g. because of the clipping mask) are now shown as grey.

This also appears grey when published. Did this change from white at some point recently? I can't see a change log entry about it. https://articulate.com/support/article/Rise-Version-History 

Ange
    Community Member

Hi Tim, first thing that comes to mind is to check the overlay on the image, under image edit preferences.

Tim_
      Community Member

Oh you're right. It's been reset and is now at 10% again. I think this comes up when I duplicate a course and it takes most of the settings, but not all. I'll have to add it to my checklist of things to go through.

KarlMuller
        Community Member

There is another setting that is lost when you duplicate a course.

On the LMS Publish page, if the Exit Course Link is On in the source course, it will be set to Off in the duplicated course.