Forum Discussion

JenniferGaum195
Community Member
2 years ago

Is Reach available in other languages?

Hello, I am very interested in using Reach with our organization, but we have a bilingual requirement. Do you anticipate offering the platform in different languages? We would specifically need English and French. 

Thank you

• Hi JenniferGaum195 I came across this thread an want to let you know that we now support English and French in Reach! Learners can specify their preferred language from within their Profile, which will translate the entire interface.

• HSE partnering solutions typically offers customized HSE related training and can adjust for different languages. Reach is a generic training course offered by many other generic training companies who also probably offer multiple languages. Unless you're looking for a customized course regarding this subject I'm not sure that we could help. Please let me know if there's further detail and perhaps I can help.

Regards
    Phil landry

Get Outlook for Android

• Hi Jennifer! πŸ‘‹ Richard is correct. The Reach 360 platform is available only in English for now, but we’re tracking requests for it. I'll let my colleagues know to add your request to the list. 

JenniferGaum195
      Community Member

That would be great. We would be an excellent test case if you are looking for one ;)

• Jennifer,

From my research, the Reach 360 UI is in English only. You'll probably need to contact Articulate Sales directly regarding plans to offer it in other languages. Or perhaps, someone from Articulate might be able to respond and provide more details.

Richard