Forum Discussion

SergeiKorzh-0ee
Community Member
9 days ago

Issue with image sizes

Does anyone else experiencing the issue with the image size in Rise? They all just became too small! Images were uploaded as SVGs, and Image centered and image. Image centered and image and text is affected. 

• Hi, ShaneMurphy-8f6 and ShaneMurphy-8f6!

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update fixes an issue where SVG images shrink when previewing existing courses. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available. If you're still experiencing this issue, I'd like to connect you with one of our Support Engineers in a case!

• Yes, myself and other colleagues are experiencing the exact same issue, we have logged a ticket.

• Hi, ShaneMurphy-8f6 and ShaneMurphy-8f6!

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update fixes an issue where SVG images shrink when previewing existing courses. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available. If you're still experiencing this issue, I'd like to connect you with one of our Support Engineers in a case!