Forum Discussion

MichaelHubba357
Community Member
2 months ago

Knowledge Check Branching

I am working on a project that requires users to review a document and either agree, refuse to acknowledge or request more info. I have set it up as follows: First set of questions. User selects Agree or I need more info. If they select agree the user can complete the module. If they select I need more info the user is redirected to a second set of questions. They can again select agree and complete the module, select I refuse, or select I need more info. If they select either of the last two options the module will not mark complete. It can only mark complete if they select agree. I need our SCORM reporting to pick up all of the responses. It works fine with the first set of questions, but I can't seem to get the report to capture the responses in the second set of questions. Any suggestions? I am attaching the Storyline file.  

• I took a quick look at your file and noticed two potential issues: 

On the Multiple Choice (Agree/Refuse/Reviewing), the Reviewing option is selected as the correct answer. 

On the Results slide, the Quiz Settings Options shows that the Multiple Choice question isn't included in the scoring.