Forum Discussion

AxiansPT
Community Member
3 years ago

LINE BREAK IN TITLE

Hello!

I need to make a line break in the course title. The code <br> works on the main page, but does not break the line in the menu and shows the <br> code.

How can I resolve this problem?

Kind Regards

Sara
    Community Member

I ran into the same problem. The carriage return solution also didn't work for me when previewing.

Hope this gets fixed.

• I'm sorry to hear about that, Sara.

We'll post updates to this thread as soon as a fix is released or if we receive any news regarding this issue.

• Hi there! I'm sorry you ran into that! You're right, the Rise 360 title in the sidebar does not support HTML codes like <br>.

I’ll let our team know you need an easy way to insert line breaks into course titles! 

AngeloCruz
      Staff

Hi Laurie! I'm sorry to hear you are encountering a similar problem. As Alyssa mentioned, Rise 360 titles don't currently support HTML codes like <br>.

We'll keep you posted if we receive any updates.

• Hello Sergio, 

Thanks for the additional information! I've added this information to the bug report for this issue. We'll let you know as soon as a fix is released. Here's a quick look at how we handle bugs for your reference. 

• I have a possible fix...  

If you write the title out as normal text (where the intro text goes) and then add a carriage return (Shift+Return) to break it up, then copy and paste into the title that works for me. Only on the title page though, when you go into the lesson it just shows as one continuous title.

CaitlinValk
      Community Member

That worked for me for the authoring view of the title, but when I preview the module it still runs them together on the title page.

• Hi, Rose!

I appreciate you taking the time to share what you’d like to see in Rise 360. We currently have this logged as a feature request, so I’ll go ahead and include your voice. We’ll update this discussion if this feature makes it on our feature roadmap.

SheliaMorse
    Community Member

I'm looking forward to having the ability to add line breaks to titles also. Thanks!