Forum Discussion

CristianFerr402
Community Member
2 years ago

Linkedin Videos Embedding

Hello People, 

Are there any issues ongoing with embedding videos? 

I tried to embed a LinkedIn learning video with the iframe method and it is not working. 

Assistance is appreciated. 

• I've had success in Rise by copying the embed code from LinkedIn Learning then stripping out everything before and after the iframe tags. 

• Hi Cristian! I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulties embedding your video.

Would you be able to share the iframe code you are using so that we can test it?

You can share it with us privately as well if you wish by opening a support case here.

ThomasCaisse
    Community Member

Folks, I find success with embedded a full course from LinkedIn Learning into Rise, but embedded a single video, which is most often just a part of another course, is not doable. It basically, I believe, will open up the whole course, but starting with the video you selected - or it takes you to the LinkedIn Learning library of courses.  There seems to be no elegant way to bring in a short video from LinkedIn Learning..  

• Just curious - your users would have to have a LinkedIn Learning subscription to be able to view the embedded course/video, right?

AimeeTiuWu
    Community Member

Is there a way for Rise to shorten a LinkedIn Learning embed clip ? Ex: the video is 0:48s but we only need to 0:31s.

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Aimee, 

I'm not sure if the same parameters work for LinkedIn embedded videos, but for YouTube videos, you can specify the start and end time this way: 

"http://www.youtube.com/embed/UkWd0azv3fQ?start=26&end=30"

Try adding the same parameters to your LinkedIn videos and let us know if it works!