Forum Discussion

NancyHampson
Community Member
2 days ago

Main Menus

Hello Fellow Storyline Friends,😀

I have one slide in my deck that storyline adds silence to at the end of the audio track.  I have checked the audio editor and there is no additional space where silence would be.  I have checked my timeline and can't find anything.  I've searched online for clues to what might be happening but can't find just the right answer.  Can anyone have a look and let me know where I've gone wrong?  Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.  The slide is attached.

Nancy

• Hi NancyHampson

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing your slide with us! 
    I was unable to replicate this behavior of experiencing silence included in your audio tracks in action and when viewing each individual audio file in your project.

• Could you please share where you were testing this behavior? (Storyline 360 Preview, Review 360, a published output/LMS)
    • It would also be helpful to see this silence in action! Feel free to make a screen recording of your experience so we can investigate this further. You can share this within this discussion or privately within a support case. If you'd rather share privately, our talented Support Engineers will assist from there! 

Looking forward to hearing from you!